FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- Don't allow the entrance of strangers at the building.
- Parties are not allowed in the apartment.
- The apartment must be free from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., for the daily cleaning. If you don't want it, place “Don’t disturb” outside the door.
- Checkout must be done until 12 am.
- Avoid to disturbs your neighbors by creating excessive noise - quiet hours are from 10 p.m. – 8 a.m.
- Be environment friendly by: not extending shower, closing the heating when leaving the apartment, and so on.
- Don't deteriorate the apartment condition.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Do not wash clothes or place any wet objects in inappropriate places, such as cabinets or other furniture, wooden floors or others which deteriorate with moisture - there is a laundry in the vicinity.
- Do not carry out any apartment belongings, such as pillows, towels, books, cutlery or other.
- The septic is on a well state and is very effective. However, it will clog up if improper material is placed in it. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper (e.g. feminine hygiene products), as you can be charged for damages of up to €100.
- Smoking is allowed outside only (at windows and in balconies).
- Pets are not allowed inside the building.
Unfortunately we do not have enough space in the rooms to put a baby crib.
The complete cleaning of the apartment consists of cleaning the kitchenette, bathrooms, floor, furniture, glazing, changing the linen and towels; and replacing the toiletries. For stays of more than four days, the apartment will be cleaned every four days.
Cleaning hours are between 13:30 and 15:30.
No. However,TRIPALL offers a laundry service: place the laundry in the assigned basket. They will be collected during the apartment cleaning and will be returned washed and ironed 48 hours after (extra cost of 0.60 € / unit). In the booklet delivered at checkin is indicated also a laundry room 150 meters from the apartment.
- The personalized welcome, at checkin with advise about the apartment, Porto and northern Portugal places to visit;
- Advise in case of some urgency can be required by phone;
- Some products to help you in the use of the apartment, such as toilet paper, liquid soap, napkins, dishwashing detergent and garbage bags;
- The daily cleaning.
Not included in the reservation price are any optional services such as personal linen washing or reservations made for other suppliers of services.
Prices are calculated by each booking portal, taking into account the total number of guests. TRIPALL seeks to have these prices practically the same of its own portal.
Usually, payment is made until the week prior to arrival at the apartment.
At the checkin, a security deposit of € 200 will have to be paid, which will be returned at the checkout, possibly deducted from the extra service costs requested during the stay and costs resulting from poor use of the apartment.
Some booking portals only allow you to perform after validating your identity and your contacts. If the problem persists, ask for help from the portal you are using.
TRIPALL has several apartments in this building. Try to see if another is available (their names just differ on the digit at the end of them).
Checkin is usually from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. IF NECESSARY, YOU CAN STORE your luggage at S. Bento train station luggage store, 250 meters from the apartment until check-in time.
Approximate check-in time must be combined until the day prior to arrival by phone or email.
If the check-in time is combined after 8:00 PM, TRIPALL will ensure your entry into the apartment and check-in will be made on the morning of the following day, in matching time, usually at 10:00 in the morning.
If an unforeseen event arises on the day of arrival, the checkin time must be adjusted to the telephone number of TRIPALL.
Drive to the public park at S. Filipe Nery St. The apartments are 100 meters away.
At the time you arrive at Oporto, please call us or send a SMS confirming the checkin time.
If you are coming by plane, you can take the metro and get off at S. Bento station (yellow line), which is 250 meters from the apartment. At S. Bento railway station there is a warehouse where you can store your luggage until check-in time.If your group has more than two people, you can also choose to take a taxi (will cost about €25 euros).
When leaving the airport, please call or send us an SMS, confirming the check-in time.
If you come by train, you can take the metro in Campanhã and exit at S. Bento station (yellow line), which is 250 meters from the apartment. At S. Bento railway station there is a warehouse where you can store your luggage until check-in time.
If your group has more than two people can also choose to take a taxi (it will cost about € 15).
At the moment of leaving Campanhã, please call or send us an SMS, confirming the checkin time.
At checkin, your identity is verified, the security deposit of €200 is received, the apartment is presented and, as much as possible, your questions about Oporto and the north of Portugal are clarified.
In the apartment, in the closet by the entrance, behind the mirror, there are indications about the most important contacts in Oporto and also about the access to the WIFI network and its password.
At checkout we will collect the opinions and suggestions that travelers wish to issue about their stay and return your deposit.
The invoice of the payments you make will be delivered to you at the time, or if it is not possible, you will be sent to the email that you indicate.
TRIPALL will continually develop advantageous programs for our good clients and their friends.
TRIPALL has the official electronic complaints book.
Complaints analysis are made by:
Autoridade de Segurança Alimentar e Económica (ASAE)
Rua Rodrigo da Fonseca, nº 73
Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto
Rua Damião de Góis, 31 – loja 6 – 4050-225 Porto
Phone: (+351) 225508349 / 225029791
firstname.lastname@example.org - www.cicap.pt